Thanks 4 all the help

This is where you can post pictures of work that you have done. Tradesmen and DIY pictures are all welcome. Please only post pictures of work that you have done personally. Thanks

Moderator: Moderators

teddy_amok

Thanks 4 all the help

Post by teddy_amok »

I just wanted to take the time and thank the people at the ultimatehandyman forums :salute: :salute: :salute: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Ive posted quite a few help me out requests recently and I have to admit the help and advice I got from people was excellent. Really helped me out of a sticky situation. I very much appreciate people taking time out of their day when they themselves are more than likely busy. The feedback I got was invaluable so thank you.

The ultimatehandyman forums have to be the best diy forums on the internet, barr none.

Over the last year me and the wife had paid thousands on roofers, electricians, plumbers and glazers and so eventually we ran out of money. We appreictae people work hard to perfect their trade so we always get tradesmen for the jobs but when you have no money and are forced to fix things that urgently need attention then these forums come into their own.

Thanks again everyone.

Teddy <3
These users thanked the author teddy_amok for the post (total 2):
wine~o (Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:28 pm) • Job and Knock (Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:22 pm)
Rating: 14.29%
wine~o

Thanks 4 all the help

Post by wine~o »

The occasional thanks goes a long way. :salute:
Verwood Handyman

If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk
Beav

Thanks 4 all the help

Post by Beav »

The guys (maybe girls as well?) have also been very helpful when i've posted here :)

Thanks from me as well

Return to “Show Case Gallery”