Salus Boiler model EP200 timer issue

Questions about central heating and boiler questions in here please.

Moderator: Moderators

Keegz72
Newly registered Member
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Salus Boiler model EP200 timer issue

Post by Keegz72 »

When we take the boiler off auto / timer for a few days and then reset to auto it does not work on Sunday evenings. EG, it's set for 7-9 pm it turns on at 6.20pm. I've tried turning boiler off hoping it will reset, I've read the manual and can't find any solution. I've checked all the start and end times numerous times. The time it turned on tonight is not set on any programme. This is second time this has happened, previously engineer visited for annual check and said it would reset itself after 2 minutes after switching from off to auto. This didn't happen. Can anyone help us with this issue please? Yours hopefully.
Someone-Else

Re: Salus Boiler model EP200 timer issue

Post by Someone-Else »

I am NOT a heating engineer but I looked up the manual and I have to ask, have you got it set for 5 +2 days or 7 days?
It seems you can have it set different at the weekend than during the week (which is nice)
Above are my opinions Below is my signature.

Would you hit a nail with a shoe because you don't have a hammer? of course not, then why work on anything electrical without a means of testing Click Here to buy a "tester" just because it works, does NOT mean it is safe.

:mrgreen: If gloom had a voice, it would be me.

:idea1: Click Here for a video how to add/change pictures

Inept people use the QUOTE BUTTON instead of the QUICK REPLY section :-)

Return to “Central Heating & Boilers”