- Newly registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:43 pm
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
I should say the walls were all super smooth and no different to any other room in the house that I’ve already painted successfully.
Super frustrating, not to mention tiring.
- Senior Member
- Posts: 4292
- Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 pm
- Location: Dundee, Scotland.
- Has thanked: 777 times
- Been thanked: 893 times
I am only guessing, and I do not have a clue if the paint or the colour are at fault, so the other usual problems are:
- paint too thick
- dries too fast
- roller sleeve poor (shorter than not and thin pile)
- rollering the paint too much
- not maintaining a wet edge.
Look closely at the patches, especially where they change from patch to patch. Is the surface left behind by the roller sleeve the same, can you see marks from where the roller stopped moving, and so on. We need more information.