super duper excitednesssssssss foota season starts next week

Anything to do with sport in this forum please.

Moderator: Moderators

gc1967

Re: super duper excitednesssssssss foota season starts next

Post by gc1967 »

ayjay wrote:
fin wrote: the actual state of st james' park, last time i was there it was absolutely rotten and ive not been for a few years actually. i jus watch at the pub now. the toilets had litterally not been cleaned for months. absolutely stinking.
At least you've got toilets, I remember going to Millwall back in the 60s, (there may have been toilets) but when anyone wanted a wazz, they walked to to the top of the terrace and just sprayed it over the back, there was often a line of people up there with their backs to the game, (or looking over their shoulder while they peed on their leg!) :lol:
Maybe better than watching the game :-)
fin

Post by fin »

imagine man city, man utd, tottenham, arsenal, liverpool, chelsea having a tatty stadium and extreme lack of investment in their teams and what the media would be like. way those Fuc$ing arseholes go on youd think that the entire northeast was terraced houses with blokes walking whippets whilst wearing flat caps all the whole time.
gc1967

Post by gc1967 »

fin wrote:imagine man city, man utd, tottenham, arsenal, liverpool, chelsea having a tatty stadium and extreme lack of investment in their teams and what the media would be like. way those Fuc$ing arseholes go on youd think that the entire northeast was terraced houses with blokes walking whippets whilst wearing flat caps all the whole time.
Been to Newcastle many a time a beautiful place :huray:
fin

Post by fin »

defeat once again. damn it and to be defeated basically by outright cheating by a liverpool player again. so thats twice v liverpool home and away, at wolves when the last minute equaliser when their lad fouled dubravka and scored. Fuc$ing hell..... atleast we wernt in any danger because of it
ayjay

Post by ayjay »

....at least you didn't self-destruct like my lot!

Last game is a must win for us now..........and then Mr Longpockets Levy has to spend some money.
One day it will all be firewood.
gc1967

Post by gc1967 »

fin wrote:defeat once again. damn it and to be defeated basically by outright cheating by a liverpool player again. so thats twice v liverpool home and away, at wolves when the last minute equaliser when their lad fouled dubravka and scored. Fuc$ing hell..... atleast we wernt in any danger because of it
I really feel for you - blant cheats the pool, the Toon definitely deserved a point
fin

Post by fin »

last game of the season tomorra and possibly rafa's final game in charge of the toon. it is a must that we keep him as manager and surely even the fat man can see that

be interesting at the other end of the league aswell see what happens with man city and the scousers
gc1967

Post by gc1967 »

fin wrote:last game of the season tomorra and possibly rafa's final game in charge of the toon. it is a must that we keep him as manager and surely even the fat man can see that

be interesting at the other end of the league aswell see what happens with man city and the scousers
You really have to feel for the toon fans and Rafa such a big club, massive and loyal fan base, just a shxt owner ::b

I am sticking with city to be champions I cant see Brighton holding them back
fin

Post by fin »

very very good win for us and 4 different scorers too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: good way to sign off the season.

now it is imperative that rafa is retained and build for next season
gc1967

Post by gc1967 »

fin wrote:very very good win for us and 4 different scorers too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: good way to sign off the season.

now it is imperative that rafa is retained and build for next season
Good end to the season for Chelsea 3rd and could win The Europa, downside Hazzard is off and we cant buy any new players so not looking forward to next season. :cb :cb
fin

Post by fin »

yous can have that kenedy back. hes fliping useless. i wouldnt have him on my team on a tuesday night when we have a kick about

never seen a more disinterested player since we had the missfortune to give shitsoko his chance in english football the horrible ungrateful prick :lol: :lol:
gc1967

Post by gc1967 »

fin wrote:yous can have that kenedy back. hes fliping useless. i wouldnt have him on my team on a tuesday night when we have a kick about

never seen a more disinterested player since we had the missfortune to give shitsoko his chance in english football the horrible ungrateful prick :lol: :lol:
Love it Shitsoko :lol: :lol: :lol:
fin

Post by fin »

if any player for any of the top 6 clubs displayed the amount of disrespect he did for newcastle the media would have tortured him. the bloke is an utter disgrace. it was hillarious when he publicly stated he was waiting for the call from real madrid...... for that reason alone i hope the scousers win the champions league. but thats only coz we didnt play them in it this season and have them cheat to win again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
gc1967

Post by gc1967 »

fin wrote:if any player for any of the top 6 clubs displayed the amount of disrespect he did for newcastle the media would have tortured him. the bloke is an utter disgrace. it was hillarious when he publicly stated he was waiting for the call from real madrid...... for that reason alone i hope the scousers win the champions league. but thats only coz we didnt play them in it this season and have them cheat to win again. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Scousers are cheats :director: :director: :director: - hopefully next season Tom Daley wannabe will start getting card for his dives, one can hop :huray:
fin

Post by fin »

ohh aye and dont newcastle united know it. played em twice. both games they gained the advantage through dives.

Return to “The Sport corner”