Moderator: Moderators

Dec001
Newly registered Member
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bathroom Fitting Course/Basic Plumbing Course

Post by Dec001 »

Hi
I'm looking to attend a basic plumbing course/bathroom fitting course to compliment my tiling and plastering business, sick of waiting on trades to move the odd pipe or radiator or bath, before I can get on and tile the room etc, is there any course that can be recommended in the north of England area.
Thanks
Dec
Ktuludays

Re: Bathroom Fitting Course/Basic Plumbing Course

Post by Ktuludays »

Why not just practice at home? If you have an outside tap you could connect to that to pressurize your work and test. Soldering isn't difficult. Push fit is really easy to use but doesn't look as nice imo. Where in the n.e are you?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.
wine~o

Re: Bathroom Fitting Course/Basic Plumbing Course

Post by wine~o »

Your nearest college / adult education centre is worth checking for evening courses in basic plumbing.

Whatever you do, don't sign up for one of those 6 week wonder courses that charge £ Thousands with the promise that you'll be earning £ 50 K a year in no time.
Verwood Handyman

If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk

Return to “Plumbing Forum”