lidl 17th January offers

The Bargain Tool forum. This is for regular members to post about bargain tools. It is not for spammers to post links to tool sites!

Moderator: Moderators

boxedin

lidl 17th January offers

Post by boxedin »

Available in the online flyer
Wire Welding set, 20v battery and charger £18 impact drill bare £20, recipricating saw bare £30, Belt sander £34

https://www.lidl-flyer.com/en-GB/?_ga=2 ... er/page/18
These users thanked the author boxedin for the post:
OchAye
Rating: 7.14%
dewaltdisney

Re: lidl 17th January offers

Post by dewaltdisney »

I have the corded version of the multigrinder. It is one of those things I buy as 'it might come in useful one day'. I used the grinder yesterday as it has a little engraving head and I wanted to cut some 'day' indicators on my daily pill box. The lettering wore off and it is a nuisance if I am not sure if I have taken my daily meds. I engraved an M and an F and rubbed some paint in. It worked very well I have to say. The other time I used it to clean up an ally roller blind tube I had cut and it was at a bit of a slant.

Handy tool to have for the price but not sure you need cordless.

DWD
boxedin

Post by boxedin »

I got the rotary tool kit with flexible shaft, telescopic desk stand, and cutting guide attachment plus accessories and a plastic box for about £25 haven't used it much but its ok a lot cheaper than a dremel.

I really want a cordless angle grinder for the allotment for cutting angle iron, threaded bar and pipe not sure whether their 20v range would be powerful enough though.
big-all
Pro Carpenter

Post by big-all »

as an aside i bought the lidl mains rotary about 15 years ago and all the attachments fit the bosch 10.8v
https://www.ffx.co.uk/tools/product/Bos ... -Bare-Unit
we are all ------------------still learning
OchAye

Post by OchAye »

Thanks for the Lidl heads up. I got a couple of things I needed and I did not need :-)
boxedin

Post by boxedin »

Me too och aye I went for forstner and milling bits but they didnt have any, so got dremel grinding cutting and sanding bits instead and uhu epoxy glue they are ok at £2 a pack.
Dave54

Post by Dave54 »

I've just been down. Got a set of diamond bits for the Dremel, and the battery soldering iron to replace the little gas powered one I had. Wondered how good the new one would be, it heats up fast, and the bit appears to tin OK. Time will tell.

Return to “Bargain Tools”