Find power tool manuals in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tool-Me-Up
BANNED
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Silverline product manuals

Post by Tool-Me-Up »

Hi, I have around 700 silverline products manuals, covering all sorts of things from compressors, battery drills and paint sprayers.
Would these be of interest to anyone?
If so ill sort out some hosting put up a link to them.
thanks
Gavin
Wes
Wood Flooring Installer

Re: Silverline product manuals

Post by Wes »

Please just bundle them and link them!!! Just don't do them one by one :lol: ...The active topics page has been flooded with manuels manuals for days at a time :lol: :lol: :lol:

You might not know what that means Gavin but you will and you'll never have a problem finding a chainsaw manual ever again :lol:

P.S. I'm not a mod so don't take that as an ok :-)
ultimatehandyman
Site Admin

Re: Silverline product manuals

Post by ultimatehandyman »

Thanks for the offer Gavin but no thanks.

People might get the impression that we actually like Silverline tools. I for one will never buy any tool if I know it is made by Silverline, I have unwittingly bought some of their tools which have been unbranded and when they arrived and had Silverline packaging on them my jaw has always dropped. Of course I always give their tools the benefit of the doubt and have tried them but 90% of them have been thrown in the bin.

I used to buy from Toolstation until I bought some unbranded tools that turned out to be Silverline, I have never purchased anything from them since!

Return to “Power Tool Manuals”