Customer care Bosch or Metabo?

Bosch power tool review in here please.

Moderator: Moderators

Nos

Post by Nos »

As some of you will know the problem I have had with Bosch "Pro" tools, and the problem I have had with Metabo, thanks to our member Argyll I sent an e-mail, again off to Bosch to see if I could get an apology, No. :angryfire: I also returned the Metabo drill on Friday, there is two separate threads, so if mods want to modify, :dunno: feel free. Just now I have received my drill back with a new gearbox, torque selector and a new chuck :cheers: :cheers: :huray: thanks Metabo, shame on you Bosch.
ahfix

Re: Customer care Bosch or Metabo?

Post by ahfix »

I only have a Bosch Table saw and thankfully not needed to return it. However, when I was buying the saw I contacted technical support who went and spoke to the workshop to get my answers. Seemed OK to me.
ahfix

Re: Customer care Bosch or Metabo?

Post by ahfix »

Nos wrote:I sent an e-mail, again off to Bosch to see if I could get an apology, No. :angryfire:
In these cases email is not a great communication tool, much better to call them up (goes for any supplier / company)

ah
Jingoism
Newly registered Member
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jingoism »

Bosch's support for me is ok, not bad but also not great.
Argyll

Post by Argyll »

On a similar note my DeWalt 54v drill was playing up. It was still under the 3yr warranty so I sent it off to Sallcotools down south and I got it back a few days later.

I did have a Bosch Blue 12v drill that I knocked the absolute granny out of. Bosch replaced it no problem.
camallison

Post by camallison »

I have tools from both firms and have had no problems with warranty claims with either of them. Just followed their outlined claims procedure, and perfect service in a week or two.

Colin

Return to “Bosch”