P551 Mitre saw laser line failure

Ryobi power tool reviews in here please

Moderator: Moderators

The man with no aim

P551 Mitre saw laser line failure

Post by The man with no aim »

Anyone know of any common faults that maybe good a first place to look to cure this fault.

The laser line saves so much time, run your tape down the wood, line it up, hold the timber firm, flick the tape up to retract it, pull the trigger and away you go, speeds things up no end. Very annoying to be without.

Thanks for any help in advance

Regards
T
merlin50

Re: P551 Mitre saw laser line failure

Post by merlin50 »

First check it’s not covered with sawdust
The man with no aim

Post by The man with no aim »

Thanks but, its not that

Man, we had sawdust everywhere building a 6' X 6' X 2' guinea pig hutch, 22 lengths of 63 X 38 CLS, 4 off 8' X4' of 18mm hardword external ply and even an 8' X 4' of 50mm celotex complete with 10w heater bed and 14 SWG mesh to keep the foxes out. Not mention the 500mm X 900mm perspex windshield NEVER I mean NEVER adopt guinea pigs from a rescue centre just buy them from a pet store, the hutch specs are un-real.

Figure I'll pull the chop saw apart and look for loose wiring, it'll make it easier to bell it out later anyway.
BillyGoat
Troll Headbutter

Post by BillyGoat »

The man with no aim wrote:Thanks but, its not that

Man, we had sawdust everywhere building a 6' X 6' X 2' guinea pig hutch, 22 lengths of 63 X 38 CLS, 4 off 8' X4' of 18mm hardword external ply and even an 8' X 4' of 50mm celotex complete with 10w heater bed and 14 SWG mesh to keep the foxes out. Not mention the 500mm X 900mm perspex windshield NEVER I mean NEVER adopt guinea pigs from a rescue centre just buy them from a pet store, the hutch specs are un-real.

Figure I'll pull the chop saw apart and look for loose wiring, it'll make it easier to bell it out later anyway.
I've always had rabbits, my first two were house rabbits (litter trained and free roaming of the house) and when 2 of the three died off we went to the RSPCA to look at picking up some people had got bored with.

The questions they were asking, the visits they wanted to do and requirements were truly unreal.

In the end, we just got some rabbits from a friend that had a mishap when some they had incorrectly sexed.

As sad as I am that they are in their, I can't see why the need to make it so unappealing to rehome them.

In fact, a mate went to get a dog from the same place, I think they wanted 2 home visits to check suitability and then copies of their work schedules to prove that they would be suitable to keep a dog!!!!!!

:angryfire:
Arguing with a woman is like reading a Software Licence Agreement.
In the end, you ignore everything and click "I agree".
BillyGoat
Troll Headbutter

Post by BillyGoat »

Just saw them sitting down, so snapped this.........do they look stressed and hard done too??
Stressed....I dont think so.JPG
Stressed....I dont think so.JPG (250.13 KiB) Viewed 6923 times
BG :lol:
Arguing with a woman is like reading a Software Licence Agreement.
In the end, you ignore everything and click "I agree".

Return to “Ryobi”