- Newly registered Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:47 pm
- Has thanked: 0
- Been thanked: 0
I’ve just painted a huge gable with 2 coats of Dulux Weathershield exterior masonry paint.
It was fine for a few days and now it’s gone yellowish where the masonry between the granite blocks are.
It’s pretty unsightly and I’m not happy leaving it for the customer obviously.
Any help with what to do would be greatly appreciated!
- 61F08DA4-4B1C-4A13-AD7E-BC3B2E53D3B1.jpeg (489.29 KiB) Viewed 78 times
- 5A7DD372-29AA-4C41-921E-EC2A596EC466.jpeg (501.53 KiB) Viewed 78 times
- 0FCE1CFC-DC99-43E1-B821-316FF21496E9.jpeg (538.08 KiB) Viewed 78 times
- UHM Super Moderator
- Posts: 4094
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:54 pm
- Has thanked: 148 times
- Been thanked: 480 times
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3858
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm
- Location: Bristol
- Has thanked: 674 times
- Been thanked: 691 times