Well Impressed with Einhell

Reviews of hand tools in this forum please.

Moderator: Moderators

dewaltdisney

Post by dewaltdisney »

I bought an Einhell petrol scythe from Toolstation last year and it has been a very good tool that I have used a lot clearing brush and blackthorn. I was using it a few weeks ago when it started shuddering and the bottom shaft snapped off where the alloy tube had fatigued out. I am not sure why this happened as it is a well built machine?

It was just on one year old and I thought I was going to get short thrift under warranty but they were excellent and arranged for DPD to pick it up with a view to repairing it. Two weeks later I got a delivery this morning and I was surprised to see they had sent me a new one. I was well impressed with this service and I think it might help others making a decision on buying their products.

It is a very good tool and starts first time. It is great for mullering blackthorn.

Well done Einhell

DWD
These users thanked the author dewaltdisney for the post (total 7):
Argyllwine~oDave54sammy.senick o neill (Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:29 am) • APDIY (Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:33 am) • Lost at sea 76 (Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:04 pm)
Rating: 50%
wine~o

Re: Well Impressed with Einhell

Post by wine~o »

Credit where credit is due... :salute:
Verwood Handyman

If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk
nick o neill
Newly registered Member
Been thanked: 0

Post by nick o neill »

well there customer services are 10/10

Return to “Hand tool reviews”