Flexi ratchet comby spanners

The Bargain Tool forum. This is for regular members to post about bargain tools. It is not for spammers to post links to tool sites!

Moderator: Moderators

DIYspanner
Newly registered Member
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DIYspanner »

I've seen plenty 8-19mm sets on the likes of ebay but has anyone got a set that's proven reliable?
Cannyfixit

Post by Cannyfixit »

I’m a service engineer and I bought a 10mm and 13 mm made by Teng I also have a Halfords 10mm all three are getting on for ten years old and worked flawlessly in my day to day work
If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk/#/ple ... 4529684719
Bob225

Post by Bob225 »

It depends on what you are using them for, the flex heads can be irritating if you want to put pressure on them, halfords stuff is usually good quality, i do like Facom but it gets a bit pricey, the higher end draper is good too

It all depends on your budget
DIYspanner
Newly registered Member
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DIYspanner »

I've just picked up a 12pc set on ebay for £23. If they're rubbish they go back for refund. Being ratchet tools, I wouldn't loosen or tighten with them so no real strain on them. I'd use them for the likes of winding lower suspension ball joint nuts off/on and adjusting handbrake cables.

Thanks for the reply posts.

Return to “Bargain Tools”