Skirting

This is where you can post pictures of extremely poor workmanship, whether it is done by a dodgy tradesman or by an incompetent DIY'er. Instructions on how to post pictures can be found in here.

Moderator: Moderators

fin

Skirting

Post by fin »

this maybe an owld as out thread like.... but i fitted a kitchen recently and the bloke got someone from down the pub to do his skirtings.... (i go to the same pub so when i find out who it was hes gettin telt) the skirtings pictured in this thread look like the work of a master craftsman in comparison....
Argyll

Skirting

Post by Argyll »

Get some photos up then.
Gadget
Jack Of All Trades

Skirting

Post by Gadget »

fin wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 am this maybe an owld as out thread like.... but i fitted a kitchen recently and the bloke got someone from down the pub to do his skirtings.... (i go to the same pub so when i find out who it was hes gettin telt) the skirtings pictured in this thread look like the work of a master craftsman in comparison....
:lol:
By eck! ©
ahfix

Skirting

Post by ahfix »

fin wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 am this maybe an owld as out thread like.... but i fitted a kitchen recently and the bloke got someone from down the pub to do his skirtings.... (i go to the same pub so when i find out who it was hes gettin telt) the skirtings pictured in this thread look like the work of a master craftsman in comparison....
Shamefully some of my earlier miters are poor (not to that level though). Being new to DIY and woodwork I didn't realise mitre saws are not square out the box, my first one was off 90o making the gaps increase from the outer edge to inner.

ah
fin

Skirting

Post by fin »

how do i attach photos again? ha
tombarry

Skirting

Post by tombarry »

:lol: :lol: I've got all me own tools ,soon have this job knocked out for mate :pukeleft:

Return to “Rogues Gallery”