January 2012 competition

This site is now well established and in order to give something back to the people that post in the forum I will be running free to enter competitions on a regular basis.

Moderator: Moderators

white pan man

Re: January 2012 competition

Post by white pan man »

village idiot wrote:I am still waiting on my drill bits from Decembers competition, I got 5th prize again & never twigged it was 2nd month running :oops:
Chez, Ill have the opposite of last time :thumbright:

Like wise but I always say its the taking part that counts !!
village idiot
diesel demon

Post by village idiot »

white pan man wrote:
village idiot wrote:I am still waiting on my drill bits from Decembers competition, I got 5th prize again & never twigged it was 2nd month running :oops:

I would like to think I have been reasonably lucky having received a few prizes over the years including the top prize one month :thumbright: the UHM undercrackers never made it this far north though :lol:
the prizes are a bonus on top of the enjoyment I get from the forum & I have even met a few of you when I was working all over the country & happened to be working in the area though the sound of people throwing themselves behind the sofa in case I rang the doorbell echoed throughout the land :lol:
i love being married
it's great to find that one special person that you want to annoy for the rest of your life

I have a soft spot for the wife, it's a peat bog just outside Ardross

Still Yes Highland
fin

Post by fin »

village idiot wrote:
white pan man wrote:

I would like to think I have been reasonably lucky having received a few prizes over the years including the top prize one month :thumbright: the UHM undercrackers never made it this far north though :lol:
the prizes are a bonus on top of the enjoyment I get from the forum & I have even met a few of you when I was working all over the country & happened to be working in the area though the sound of people throwing themselves behind the sofa in case I rang the doorbell echoed throughout the land :lol:
the prizes are indeed a bonus... i used my aeg drill today. with my wood bits. whilst wearing my t shirt and drinking from my mug. how good is that :huray: :huray:
white pan man

Post by white pan man »

fin wrote:
village idiot wrote:
white pan man wrote:

the prizes are indeed a bonus... i used my aeg drill today. with my wood bits. whilst wearing my t shirt and drinking from my mug. how good is that :huray: :huray:
You must of looked the Biz,with top street cred !! much kudos :-P
As said great forum ,with great members
root

Post by root »

:thumbright:

yeah its a definite bonus, great forum, great people, lots of banter and advice flying about and a monthly competition for established members... my wife doesnt understand :-)

got a pic of my son helping me put in a stair gate using the ryobi driver i won the other month... (i took out the battery and the bit) he was holding it against the wall making a sound like a drill :lol:
IMG040.jpg
IMG040.jpg (105.85 KiB) Viewed 7487 times
also received my mug yesterday :huray: :huray:
IMG084.jpg
IMG084.jpg (27.31 KiB) Viewed 7487 times
- Dave
ultimatehandyman
Site Admin

Post by ultimatehandyman »

Hmmm, There might be a problem with the drill bits.

Normally I go to the fittersworld website and buy them from the site (at a good discount) But Shaun the owner has been working abroad for a few months and so I have been emailing him. He has sent out loads of sets but won't invoice me for them ::b

Looks like the emails may no longer be getting through :dunno:

If you have not received your drill bits please send me a PM and I'll sort something else out :thumbright:
village idiot
diesel demon

Post by village idiot »

Chez, I'll be honest, I'm not worried about the drill bits, just put what it would cost to buy & send them up to me towards the official UHM charity :thumbright:
These users thanked the author village idiot for the post:
ultimatehandyman
Rating: 7.14%
i love being married
it's great to find that one special person that you want to annoy for the rest of your life

I have a soft spot for the wife, it's a peat bog just outside Ardross

Still Yes Highland

Return to “UHM Forum competitions”