Anyone used these Dandelionsky circular saw blades on Amazon? Other recommendations?

All tool questions and recommendations or complaints in this forum please

Moderator: Moderators

udaman

Anyone used these Dandelionsky circular saw blades on Amazon? Other recommendations?

Post by udaman »

Hi

I need some new blades for my Worx compact circular saw. I saw (haha) these on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dandelionsky-C ... 40&sr=8-18

Dirt cheap - especially compared to Worx branded blades - and on the whole good reviews.

Just wondered what you guys with more experience think about them or any other cost effective blades?

Cheers
big-all
Pro Carpenter

Post by big-all »

just because a blade fits doesnt mean the tool can handle it safely ??
wrong speed and not sutable for metal dust[filings ]blade thickness for example :dunno:
we are all ------------------still learning
udaman

Post by udaman »

Thanks big-all. I hadn't even though to f that and so will need to check. If that info is available that is...

Cheers

EDIT - looking on Amazon again, there are folk in the questions section saying they used it with their Worx mini circular saw and they were compatible. So fingers crossed. If I do get them I'll try to remember to report back as to what I think of them. Although, to be honest, being quite novice and not having had the tool for long, I'm not sure my opinion will count for much!
big-all
Pro Carpenter

Post by big-all »

because its medium size and lowish powered the danger from failure is reduced but would make sure you use goggles with any disk that can shatter if misused
we are all ------------------still learning

Return to “Tool Talk”