DIY Forum

 

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

 

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

 

 

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:57 pm
Visit Thermo worx


Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]




 

 


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline
BANNED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Pennines, Wool side
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Only TRAITORS are against BrExit - some claim May claims.

Attachment:
Eddie.T.1.jpg
Eddie.T.1.jpg [ 36.54 KiB | Viewed 487 times ]


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:52 am 
Offline
BANNED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Pennines, Wool side
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Attachment:
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg [ 109.66 KiB | Viewed 424 times ]

If it's good enough for him, it's good enough for me and MY country.
Attachment:
Erdogan.1.jpg
Erdogan.1.jpg [ 8.94 KiB | Viewed 420 times ]


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 49547
Location: Bath
Has thanked: 416 times
Been thanked: 3874 times
I think you need to re word the title aaa because you couldn't be farther from the truth, other than it's the typical bullshit we get from the loony lefties



For this message the author thescruff has received gratitude : AAA.Handy.Man
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:32 pm 
Offline
BANNED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Pennines, Wool side
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 95 times
thescruff wrote:
I think you need to re word the title aaa because you couldn't be farther from the truth, other than it's the typical bullshit we get from the loony lefties

Attachment:
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg [ 109.66 KiB | Viewed 403 times ]

What else are 'Saboteurs' of the Nation's Best Interests other than Traitors, please?

Mrs May has defined the Nation's Best Interests as BrExit - and she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country. If she doesn't know and has the right (& the DUTY) to say what she has, who has, please?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:41 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 49547
Location: Bath
Has thanked: 416 times
Been thanked: 3874 times
Lot of difference between Saboteur and traitor


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
BANNED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Pennines, Wool side
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Tell me, please.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 21493
Location: hants/dorset border
Has thanked: 1256 times
Been thanked: 3130 times
Quote:
A saboteur is a person who deliberately damages or destroys things such as machines, railway lines, and bridges in order to weaken an enemy or to make a protest


Quote:
A traitor is a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.

_________________
Verwood Handyman


___________________________________________________________________

If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk/



For this message the author wine~o has received thanks - 2: AAA.Handy.Man, vlb
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:45 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:49 pm
Posts: 21493
Location: hants/dorset border
Has thanked: 1256 times
Been thanked: 3130 times
wine~o wrote:
Quote:
A saboteur is a person who deliberately damages or destroys things such as machines, railway lines, and bridges in order to weaken an enemy or to make a protest


Quote:
A traitor is a person who is guilty of treason or treachery, in betraying friends, country, a cause or trust, etc.


And on that basis it's the Daily Fail that has got it wrong. :roll: again... still at least they got the date right.

_________________
Verwood Handyman


___________________________________________________________________

If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk/



For this message the author wine~o has received gratitude : Fancy_Dan
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:49 pm 
Offline
BANNED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Pennines, Wool side
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 95 times
These Remainers are the 'enemy within' - a 5th column, are they not.
They are refusing to accept the democratic decision of the people and working against it - playing 'games' to block its implementation.
Raising any and every obstacle to the PM negotiating the BEST deal for her people.
They are, according to her, not enabling her to be tough against the massed ranks of the EU.
These anti-BrExit people are weakening her and the country by their sabotage and traitorous machinations.
Attachment:
Red.Q.1.jpg
Red.Q.1.jpg [ 10.06 KiB | Viewed 356 times ]


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline
Newly registered Member

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:57 pm
Posts: 58
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 6 times
AAA.Handy.Man wrote:
thescruff wrote:
I think you need to re word the title aaa because you couldn't be farther from the truth, other than it's the typical bullshit we get from the loony lefties

Attachment:
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg

What else are 'Saboteurs' of the Nation's Best Interests other than Traitors, please?

Mrs May has defined the Nation's Best Interests as BrExit - and she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country. If she doesn't know and has the right (& the DUTY) to say what she has, who has, please?


she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country.....And she is a REMAiNER :LoL:



For this message the author vlb has received gratitude : AAA.Handy.Man
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 49547
Location: Bath
Has thanked: 416 times
Been thanked: 3874 times
vlb wrote:
AAA.Handy.Man wrote:
thescruff wrote:
I think you need to re word the title aaa because you couldn't be farther from the truth, other than it's the typical bullshit we get from the loony lefties

Attachment:
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg

What else are 'Saboteurs' of the Nation's Best Interests other than Traitors, please?

Mrs May has defined the Nation's Best Interests as BrExit - and she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country. If she doesn't know and has the right (& the DUTY) to say what she has, who has, please?


she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country.....And she is a REMAiNER :LoL:



So what, she has accepted the vote and is doing the job she was ask to do. Getting us out with the best deal possible. Don't see any problem with that whereas the lords have sworn to make it as difficult as possible and to hell what damage it does to the country.



For this message the author thescruff has received gratitude : wine~o
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:45 pm 
Offline
Newly registered Member

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:57 pm
Posts: 58
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 6 times
thescruff wrote:
vlb wrote:
AAA.Handy.Man wrote:
thescruff wrote:
I think you need to re word the title aaa because you couldn't be farther from the truth, other than it's the typical bullshit we get from the loony lefties

Attachment:
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg

What else are 'Saboteurs' of the Nation's Best Interests other than Traitors, please?

Mrs May has defined the Nation's Best Interests as BrExit - and she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country. If she doesn't know and has the right (& the DUTY) to say what she has, who has, please?


she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country.....And she is a REMAiNER



So what, she has accepted the vote and is doing the job she was ask to do. Getting us out with the best deal possible. Don't see any problem with that whereas the lords have sworn to make it as difficult as possible and to hell what damage it does to the country.

She had a choice just after the referendum, take the nominations of the 1974 party and lead the conservatives (ergo become prime minister of the UK) during a time where she would have to put her own beliefs to the side or stay home secretary and remain a remainer.

Fair play to her if she has managed to put her own beliefs to the side, it is however widely believed that the draw of becoming the PM was to much for her to ignore.

Speculation aside, the fact is that the person in charge of the team who will negotiate the deal to leave us a remainer.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:06 pm 
Offline
BANNED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Pennines, Wool side
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 95 times
Mrs May is, after all, a daughter of a 'priest'

In good King Charles's golden days,
When Loyalty no harm meant;
A Zealous High-Church man I was,
And so I gain'd Preferment.
Unto my Flock I daily Preach'd,
Kings are by God appointed,
And Damn'd are those who dare resist,
Or touch the Lord's Anointed.
And this is law, I will maintain
Unto my Dying Day, Sir.
That whatsoever King may reign,
I will be the Vicar of Bray, Sir!

When William our Deliverer came,
To heal the Nation's Grievance,
I turn'd the Cat in Pan again,
And swore to him Allegiance:
Old Principles I did revoke,
Set conscience at a distance,
Passive Obedience is a Joke,
A Jest is non-resistance.
And this is Law, &c

(Trad.)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:11 pm 
Offline
BANNED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 1124
Location: Pennines, Wool side
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 95 times
thescruff wrote:
vlb wrote:
AAA.Handy.Man wrote:
thescruff wrote:
I think you need to re word the title aaa because you couldn't be farther from the truth, other than it's the typical bullshit we get from the loony lefties

Attachment:
May-Crush'em.1.jpeg

What else are 'Saboteurs' of the Nation's Best Interests other than Traitors, please?

Mrs May has defined the Nation's Best Interests as BrExit - and she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country. If she doesn't know and has the right (& the DUTY) to say what she has, who has, please?


she was the longest serving Home Secretary for decades, and is now PM - the leader of the Government of the country.....And she is a REMAiNER :LoL:



So what, she has accepted the vote and is doing the job she was ask to do. Getting us out with the best deal possible. Don't see any problem with that whereas the lords have sworn to make it as difficult as possible and to hell what damage it does to the country.

Sabs, traitors and scurvy knaves, one and all - even the life-time only ones.
Still, what do you expect for £350 / day + food and travel? (Tax free)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:59 pm 
Offline
Newly registered Member

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:13 pm
Posts: 73
Has thanked: 0 times
Been thanked: 21 times
AAA.Handy.Man wrote:
These Remainers are the 'enemy within' - a 5th column, are they not.
They are refusing to accept the democratic decision of the people and working against it - playing 'games' to block its implementation.
Raising any and every obstacle to the PM negotiating the BEST deal for her people.
They are, according to her, not enabling her to be tough against the massed ranks of the EU.
These anti-BrExit people are weakening her and the country by their sabotage and traitorous machinations.

But she also said that the country was coming together on this issue.
Maybe when she makes her mind up, she'll move forward and screw the country with a deal that can only make us worse off.



For this message the author wobs has received gratitude : AAA.Handy.Man
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Similar topics
   

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Visit Hilti


 

 

 

News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
ultimatehandyman privacy policy

Contact

 

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO