DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:08 pm
Visit Oakey Sandpapers and Abrasives

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

News News of TOOL FORUM

Site map of TOOL FORUM » Forum : TOOL FORUM

[ Total topics 3670 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 367

Post subject: HITACHI C7SB2 Circular Saw With No Riving Knife
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:53 am 
I am considering upgrading to a pro circular saw after having worn out two DIY models from lengthy but not rough usage, so I have plenty of experience cutting timber. I was thinking about buying the HITACHI C7SB2 model. It has plenty of power 1700 watt, but no riving knife (It is designed for plunge cuts). Would it be difficult to steer the saw and prevent it binding? How about following a line marked on ...

Read more : HITACHI C7SB2 Circular Saw With No Riving Knife | Views : 616 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Anyone have dewalt xr 18v drill?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:29 pm 
Hi all,
I recently bought a dewalt 18v xr combi drill. I have just given it a start because I've been waiting ages for my batteries to arrive and I have an issue. Using second gear, when I come off the power at speed there is a real crack of the motor being stopped dead in its tracks. It just seems excessively harsh and just doesn't feel 'right'. I'm about to contact the seller but ...

Read more : Anyone have dewalt xr 18v drill? | Views : 1786 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Workbench £7.99 Delivered
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:06 pm 
http://www.maplin.co.uk/multi-purpose-w ... =298597705

Read more : Workbench £7.99 Delivered | Views : 1498 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Bargain Tools

Post subject: Concrete Vibrator
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 am 
Does anyone know if you can get a small concrete vibtrator that will connect to a standard workshop compressor, Rather than the larger ones that need a big site trailer compreesor.

Thanks

Read more : Concrete Vibrator | Views : 1187 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: pmf180e problem
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:06 pm 
Hi all.
Swmbo bought me the bosch tool for xmas & grateful i was.
Have just got it out for the third time since and half way through a cut it just stopped!
No burning or any sign that it was going to give up.
I've looked about on web and it seems that it's a fault that has occured with others but nobody has come back with a solution other than send it back ...

Read more : pmf180e problem | Views : 646 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Drill for work Around £100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:24 am 
Mornin' all

So I've been given the ok to get a new combi/drill driver for work. Only a budget of around £100 - not a huge I know but it'll have to do. The other limitation is that it's gotta come from Screwfix or Toolstation. I'm a caretaker and so the drill is used pretty much every day but it can be quite intermittent use too if I get called to another job. As far ...

Read more : Drill for work Around £100 | Views : 835 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: screwdriver bits
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:20 pm 
Which screwdriver bits are not made in china and dont shred when driving in timber,best ones to buy.
Cheers Ed

Read more : screwdriver bits | Views : 762 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: aeg cordless drill case
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:35 pm 
my dad has a aeg cordless 18v drill. its an old ish drill circa 2005 with nicd batterys and its blue in colour

would any of you guys happen to have a spare case of aeg tools from this era? just the catches have both broken. i bought a case from ebay as the picture was the same case. when it was delivered its the modern case type and the drill doesnt fit ...

Read more : aeg cordless drill case | Views : 987 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Ryobi 600W planer £38.23 (£34.40 for over 60s) at B&Q
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm 
this one - with 15% off while the current Ryobi offer lasts (iirc over Easter, to the 11th or 12th of April?) and an extra 10% off for over 60s on Wednesdays.

N.B. ignore the stated website & store prices. It's actually marked up in store as £49.98 reduced to £42.48, but the 15% discount is being applied to the £44.98 website price, and the over 60s 10% discount is stacking with the 15% off ...

Read more : Ryobi 600W planer £38.23 (£34.40 for over 60s) at B&Q | Views : 2026 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bargain Tools

Post subject: MILWAUKEE 12V 3.0ah RED LITHIUM (BOGOF) Save £80!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:29 pm 
Get them while you can and save yourself almost £80
MILWAUKEE C12BX 12V 3.0ah RED LITHIUM-ION BATTERY (BUY ONE GET ONE FREE)

Read more : MILWAUKEE 12V 3.0ah RED LITHIUM (BOGOF) Save £80! | Views : 998 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bargain Tools

[ Total topics 3670 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 367

Last 10 active topics

Painting & Decorating Forum

No new posts Sx instantly paintable caulk and Dunlop caulk
View the latest post
No new posts Topdec brushes
View the latest post

Building Forum

No new posts How do i build a pillar to support an RSJ?
View the latest post
No new posts Is this acceptable skirting/ architrave
View the latest post

Carpentry/Joinery Forum

No new posts Fitted Wardrobe question
View the latest post

Electric Forum UK

No new posts Shower Room Extractor Fan - wiring advice please
View the latest post
No new posts Storage heaters question
View the latest post

General DIY forum

No new posts Advice on blocking up a doorway
View the latest post
No new posts More chimney air brick questions...
View the latest post

Lighting

No new posts Hanging Light not lighting up
View the latest post

Login

Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  

Statistics

Statistics

Total posts 717830 | Total topics 82810 | Total members 40867

News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
ultimatehandyman privacy policy

Contact