DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIRECTORY | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:47 pm

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

News News of TOOL FORUM

Site map of TOOL FORUM » Forum : TOOL FORUM

[ Total topics 3161 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 317

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm 
Hi all, i was wondering if anyone can supply me with or let me know where i can get a hold of a manual for my power devil router, it was bought second hand and no manual was supplied,any help would be appreciated. :? ::b

Read more : power devil router manual | Views : 2271 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Bosch IXO 3.6v lithium ion screwdriver
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm 
Hi Manuel

Please can you tell me how I can obtain a manual for my Bosch IXO 3.6v pistol style Screwdriver. I have checked all your listed manuals but cannot find one for this. I would appreciate your help. Many thanks.
glossy

Read more : Bosch IXO 3.6v lithium ion screwdriver | Views : 1923 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Power Tool Manuals

Post subject: Air compressor
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:27 pm 
This is a question for my uncle, he looking at getting a air compressor as he wants to do some renovations on a trailer and it has some real rusty bolts and nuts( they also live on a lot of land as they have horses, so it may be used for putting nails when repairing fencing the horses knock down). The question is, is this compressor good enough to run an impact wrench, grinder, nailer ...

Read more : Air compressor | Views : 1249 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: the difference between saws!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 pm 
hi,im going to fit 6" skirting so i will need to purchase a mitre saw,whats the difference between sliding mitre saws and sliding compound mitre saws?to cut external mitres on the skirting the saw must tilt 45 degrees.what saw do i need?thanks. :dunno:

Read more : the difference between saws! | Views : 710 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: 3.6, 7.2 or 10.8 cordless?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 pm 
I have a couple of 14.4s and a few 18s but I'm looking for something a little lighter that you can use in 300mm kitchen cabs and for pelmet and cornice thats not too awkward but I can't decide to go for power with the 10.8v makita (white pair) or the size of a 3.6v bosch or maybe compromise with a 7.2?

can anyone tell me if they have any of the above and whether ...

Read more : 3.6, 7.2 or 10.8 cordless? | Views : 718 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Help Which drill (sub £100)?
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:14 am 
I have less than £100 to spend on a cordless combi drill and from seeing what is available this is the few I have found! I know roughly the differences between them but do not know about the reputation of the drills concerned (DeWalt is meant to be good but this is a cheap DeWalt drill etc), so please help with your opinions (and other suggestions)!

DeWalt DC100KA-GB
http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?a ...

Read more :
Help Which drill (sub £100)? | Views : 1148 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Router and Router Table
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 am 
Could anyone give advice on a router and router table please?
Was looking at getting the Kreg PRS2000 Benchtop router table and a DeWalt DW625EK router.

Could anyone point out a a better router table and router for the same price or less?

Read more : Router and Router Table | Views : 4083 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Makita 4.5" grinder
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:23 pm 
Not bad, half decent branded small grinder for £30 :thumbright:

http://www.hsstoolshop.co.uk/makita-955 ... 3482-p.asp

Been a very popular purchase on another forum i frequent. :thumbright:

Read more : Makita 4.5" grinder | Views : 1208 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Bargain Tools

Post subject: Power tools storage
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:14 pm 
Just wondering if it's safe to store power tools in a shed with freezing weather like we've been having?
Or where is the best place to store power tools?

Read more : Power tools storage | Views : 1030 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: nail gun reviews
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm 
anyone got a link to a site for tool reviews?

need to buy a framing gun asap. but cant afford the paslode. as per the other thread the hitachi seems to be pretty much the boy. but theres a few on the market now. bostich, makita, hitachi and the paslode and iirc i saw another make. havent stanley started making one?

ive seen the hitachi and makita on its's site for almost the same money. ...

Read more : nail gun reviews | Views : 1057 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Tool Talk

[ Total topics 3161 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 317

Last 10 active topics

Painting & Decorating Forum

No new posts Cost for feature wall?
View the latest post

Kitchen Fitting

No new posts plinth drawers
View the latest post

Plastering Forum

No new posts Sloping/pitched ceiling into wall
View the latest post

Central Heating & Boilers

No new posts **** 4iE versus Hive / Nest
View the latest post

Building Forum

No new posts block paving
View the latest post

The Lounge

No new posts those germans hey!!!!
View the latest post

Electric Forum UK

No new posts Spur.
View the latest post
No new posts Insulating a stud wall that has plug sockets on
View the latest post

Tool Talk

No new posts Should I use a Impact Driver
View the latest post

Vehicle maintenance & Repair

No new posts Mk4 golf, rough idle and sucking in gunk
View the latest post

Login

Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  

Statistics

Statistics

Total posts 649265 | Total topics 76684 | Total members 37077

News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
ultimatehandyman privacy policy

Contact