DIY Forum

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIRECTORY | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

News News of TOOL FORUM

Site map of TOOL FORUM » Forum : TOOL FORUM

[ Total topics 2809 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 281

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 pm 
I was looking at a blue bosch power tool today and was surprised to see that it was made in malaysia,i wonder if all the big companies use malaysia to make there tools.

Read more : Where power tools are made | Views : 464 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Dewalt 18v Combi drill
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:51 pm 
Screwfix have a Dewalt 18v Combi drill for sale with two batteries for just £90

2 x 1.3Ah Ni-Cd Batteries
1hr Charger
2-Speed Variable
13mm Keyless Chuck
17 Torque Settings
Electric Brake
Replaceable Brushes
Fan Cooled Motor
Rubber-Coated Grip

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/73596/Pow ... 0KA-GB-18V

That is a decent drill for the money!

Read more : Dewalt 18v Combi drill | Views : 738 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Bargain Tools

Post subject: Best router for ortise and tenons?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:23 pm 
Hi

Can anyone give me an idea on what would be the best router for doing mortise and tenon joints? I’ve been looking at a Trend one. It would also be used to cut grooves.

Cheers
Daniel

Read more : Best router for ortise and tenons? | Views : 309 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Hitachi 18volt combi
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 pm 
http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/product.php/s ... HITDS18DFL looks a good buy with 2 lith batts , but only 1.5ah

Read more : Hitachi 18volt combi | Views : 406 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: hitachi twin pack drill impact 10.8 volt what do you think
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 pm 
http://www.dm-tools.co.uk/product.php/s ... HITKC10DFL looks good . What do you think compared to the bosch which is better :scratch: http://www.axminster.co.uk/category-Bos ... 818155.htm drill driver 10.8 volt price 99.95

Read more : hitachi twin pack drill impact 10.8 volt what do you think | Views : 599 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Best tool or tools you ever bought
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 pm 
The best tool i ever bought was a black and decker circular saw and electric planer ,saved a lot of time .

Read more : Best tool or tools you ever bought | Views : 1661 | Replies : 46 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: makita 18v hammer drill
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:24 pm 
hi
dose anybody know what model and year my makita 18v cordless keyless hammer drill is, the only numbers that have not rubbed off are,
67066c, and 0-400/1150min and 13mm which i assume is the chuck capacity. i have just bought it and want to know what amperage and 18v battery i need. it looks quite old compared to the ones on ebay.
thank you to everybody for the welcome.

Read more : makita 18v hammer drill | Views : 894 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: cobault drill bits
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm 
ive just been on the kitchen fitters website (the one that suplies competition prizes on here)

i was looking at the cobault and ff turbo drill bits. i just have a selection of standard hss bits that i sometimes use. obviously these go together with flat bits and auger bits too.

i guess these bits would be used for pilot holes when fitting kitchens. and also when fitting doors etc. very litle if ever drilling ...

Read more : cobault drill bits | Views : 380 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Good customer service from CH Hanson Folding Squares
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:59 pm 
I bought 2 of the CH Hanson Folding squares about 5 years ago, 1 a 16" the other a 4ft one. The rivets on the 16" square failed and it fell apart. I emailed CH Hanson to see if they could send me some new rivets, they emailed me back and said they would send me some, anyway a few days latter I received a brand new square at no cost (not even postage) to ...

Read more : Good customer service from CH Hanson Folding Squares | Views : 252 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Good Driver Bits & Holder
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:52 pm 
Hello, I am looking for some quality driver bits that do not break when used in a impact driver. I have used dewalt bits in the yellow case and they last approx every 15 screws and then they break, have gone through 2 boxes of 25, so will not be using them again. Also a good bit holder that will last, again have used the standard holders and the magnet breaks up also the Wiha ...

Read more : Good Driver Bits & Holder | Views : 748 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Tool Talk

[ Total topics 2809 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 281

Last 10 active topics

Electric Forum UK

No new posts How to wire extractor fan
View the latest post
No new posts Problem with Conduit Piping.
View the latest post

The Lounge

No new posts Whiteboard design, on a budget
View the latest post
No new posts Tin Tin's Snowy
View the latest post

BUY - SELL - FREE

No new posts School laptop charger cabinet
View the latest post

Painting & Decorating Forum

No new posts Curved Ceiling Removal
View the latest post
No new posts Exterior white gloss reccomentations?
View the latest post

Central Heating & Boilers

No new posts Oil Boiler Efficiency
View the latest post
No new posts 3 zone heating moterised valves
View the latest post

General DIY forum

No new posts Reducing floor slope
View the latest post

Login

Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  

Statistics

Statistics

Total posts 599519 | Total topics 71736 | Total members 34896

News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
ultimatehandyman privacy policy

Contact

phpBB SEO