DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIRECTORY | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:39 pm

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

News News of TOOL FORUM

Site map of TOOL FORUM » Forum : TOOL FORUM

[ Total topics 3441 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 345

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:07 am 
Good price and in stock!!
http://www.screwfix.com/p/titan-alumini ... &source=aw

Read more : Sandpaper | Views : 664 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Bargain Tools

Post subject: Oil needed for Cement Mixer
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 pm 
Hi,

I have a Honda GX100 Petrol Cement Mixer, which I need to get serviced. Does anyone know what Oil the Mixer would require.

Many Thanks
Darryl.

Read more : Oil needed for Cement Mixer | Views : 1443 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Cutting floorboards over joists
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:55 pm 
Hi. I have another question. I need to cut some floorboards over a joist so that if I take the cut part away the other part is still on top of the joist for support. A jigsaw would not seem to work because the blade would hit the joist. A handsaw is difficult to use in this situation. Perhaps an electric reciprocating saw would cut a groove in the board without eating into the joist. ...

Read more : Cutting floorboards over joists | Views : 7256 | Replies : 14 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: jigsaw tables and saw stations. DO they work?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 pm 
Hello. I have just bought a jigsaw for the first time. It's a Bosch GST 150 BCE 780w jigsaw. I'm told that a problem with jigsaws is that the blade can wander and spoil the cut.One solution, it seems, is to buy or make a jigsaw table or saw station. On the internet I have found the following.
Bosch MT 300 jigsaw table, part number 603037102, sold by Every Tool. No specifications are given, and ...

Read more : jigsaw tables and saw stations. DO they work? | Views : 4959 | Replies : 13 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Tool Boards
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm 
I've seen the metal versions but can you still buy the wooden tool boards with all the holes in them, I remember going to a mates grandads house with him when I was y10-11 and we helped him him make a chair and the tool board he had was massive.

Read more : Tool Boards | Views : 1850 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: makita router
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 pm 
a while back i bought a makita router. and ordered a trend guide bush for routing worktops. upon delivery i discovered that the trend bush is too small to fit in the makita router base so as i was fitting the worktops that day i had to buy a trend uni base.

it made the job quite awkward so if i can find a compatible guide bush for my router id be a happy man. ...

Read more : makita router | Views : 2304 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: Einhell BT-TS800 Table Saw 800 Watt £58
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:55 pm 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EINHELL-240v-BTTS ... 4982422213

Read more : Einhell BT-TS800 Table Saw 800 Watt £58 | Views : 1223 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Bargain Tools

Post subject: Wera Kraftform Laser Tip Or Stanley FatMax
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:32 pm 
Just Wondering what you think are better out of the 2, Going to order someting tonight and thought I would get my self a set of decent screwdrivers as then I'll get free delivery.

Read more : Wera Kraftform Laser Tip Or Stanley FatMax | Views : 1296 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: PMF 180 attachments
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:51 pm 
I have a Bosch PMF 180,which i use occationally
Any know if this tool at Aldi will use the same attachments as the bosch PMF 180,At £30 with 25 attachments it's a lot cheaper than Bosch
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/sp ... _21213.htm

Read more : PMF 180 attachments | Views : 1927 | Replies : 20 | Forum : Tool Talk

Post subject: nicd vs nimh vs li-ion???
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:10 am 
as per my thread about worn brushes in my drill from a day or 2 back. i was wondering what peoples opinions were on the types of drill batteries and indeed types of drill...

i would consider makita. dewalt, bosch, panasonic,

not mega money brands that are gonna do the exact same job as i dont have the coin spare.

i currently have a dewalt dw997 drill. 2 speed cordless combi. with nicd batteries. unfortunately ...

Read more : nicd vs nimh vs li-ion??? | Views : 4848 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Tool Talk

[ Total topics 3441 Go to page 1 ... 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180 ... 345

Last 10 active topics

Painting & Decorating Forum

No new posts Bad plastering job
View the latest post

Plumbing Forum

No new posts Megaflo boiler and timer
View the latest post

Carpentry/Joinery Forum

No new posts How to mitre cut trim mouldings
View the latest post

Central Heating & Boilers

No new posts Warm air heating
View the latest post
No new posts Wiring Honeywell BDR91 wireless relay to Grant Vortex Boiler
View the latest post

Lighting

No new posts Reliable Ceiling Lightswitch
View the latest post

Rogues Gallery

No new posts My Shower
View the latest post

The Music Corner

No new posts It's time .............
View the latest post

Damp Proofing and Remedial problems

No new posts Type of damp / remedy
View the latest post

Building Forum

No new posts Plastering & Rendering
View the latest post

Login

Username:   Password:   Log me on automatically each visit  

Statistics

Statistics

Total posts 683932 | Total topics 80613 | Total members 38811

News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
ultimatehandyman privacy policy

Contact