DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:17 pm
Visit Thermo worx

Time zone: Europe/London

Post subject: gmc 2g cordless drill
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:50 am 
Newly registered Member

gmc 2g 18v lion drill , re GMC tools
i received a free 18v nicad cordless drill , the 2g model, i had no idea or knowledge of this drill brand and thought id just use it around the home , a freebie from boiler manufacturer for buying and fitting several boilers ,i couldn't possibly take this on site with me, or to customers house along with my millwaukee tools, however i was suprised how good this drill was, iv since found out that the company no longer trades, but you can still buy these from stockists, not sure how the warranty will work unless they were underwritten ? . so far so good, i even started taking to work with me, my personal problem started last month, my van was broke into outside a premier inn in cannock just off the A5 , i had no idea my van security was so easy to bypass, ( its been reinforced and modified now) but all my tools , hand tools , generator, welder, stock was taken, without tools i was out of business, no tool insurance either, i had to rally and round up what i could find, some tools from boot of my car, some that were put in garage after being upgraded , there i found my gmc drill , oh well its not Milwaukee like the ones stollen from me , but i was glad to see it in my garage, 1 problem, id left charger in my powertool bag along with my millwaukee tools, iv tried everywhere to find a charger for this gmc 2g 18v lion drill, as my funds have been used up replacing as much as i could afford , i understand this drill was possibly made in china and then branded gmc, so the question i have is - is there another brand that i could charge my batteries with? absolutely any help or advise with any of the above , greatly appreciated . thesuperfitter.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Google+
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:03 am 

Have you tried the product helpline? (0) 345 850 0662

The website says copyright 2016 Click here

Which is correct? Metre or Meter? Click the link. to find out more.

No such thing as "Thou shalt put this wire here, Thou shalt put that wire there" .............Take a picture BEFORE you do the job.

If gloom had a voice, it would be me. :mrgreen:

:idea1: How to post a picture on this forum Click here