DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:41 pm
Visit Thermo worx

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Fin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:44 am 

Stilllllllll angry

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Google+
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 am 

fin wrote:
Stilllllllll angry

No sh1t Sherlock :lol:

Whilst I feel for 'you' Fin I have a friend whose son is an up-and-coming Newcastle player (not 1st team yet but destined for it) and she's LIVID!!! I take the p1ss every time I call her too :lol:

Come on the Boro.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:33 am 

fin wrote:
I remember watchin us stuf yous in the fa cup replay 6-1 that was the best game I was ever at. Ginola sat on the pitch at half time Ina huff. Newcastle at their best. Or that time we beat yous 7-1 in Keegan's last match as manager first time around. We were immense that day. Today we were absolutely clueless

History fin, history, your team is rubbish NOW! :lol:

I'll share some memories of a couple of games from White Hart Lane: vs Gornik in 1961, we lost the away leg 4-2 and won the return 8-1, the Polish goalkeeper spent the second half with his hands over his ears cos of the crowd noise, and if you wanted a tense finish there was Hadjuk Split in 1967, Spurs are 3-0 up with ten minutes left, they won 4-3 in the end, that was crazy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm 

kellys_eye wrote:
fin wrote:
Stilllllllll angry

No sh1t Sherlock :lol:

Whilst I feel for 'you' Fin I have a friend whose son is an up-and-coming Newcastle player (not 1st team yet but destined for it) and she's LIVID!!! I take the p1ss every time I call her too :lol:

Come on the Boro.....

he will probably do a better job than those useless knackers last could. then mike ashley will be able to flog him on for profit.

boooooooooo not the smoggies man :puke:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:43 pm 

ayjay wrote:
fin wrote:
I remember watchin us stuf yous in the fa cup replay 6-1 that was the best game I was ever at. Ginola sat on the pitch at half time Ina huff. Newcastle at their best. Or that time we beat yous 7-1 in Keegan's last match as manager first time around. We were immense that day. Today we were absolutely clueless

History fin, history, your team is rubbish NOW! :lol:

I'll share some memories of a couple of games from White Hart Lane: vs Gornik in 1961, we lost the away leg 4-2 and won the return 8-1, the Polish goalkeeper spent the second half with his hands over his ears cos of the crowd noise, and if you wanted a tense finish there was Hadjuk Split in 1967, Spurs are 3-0 up with ten minutes left, they won 4-3 in the end, that was crazy.

haha cool... my first ever newcastle match was alan shearers home debut. been to a fair few since then. probably the most memorable was that match against you lot.

imagine the people whose first match was when we got that 4-4 draw against arsenal. when tiote scored the equaliser the roof nearly come of the pub i watched it in.

have you ever been to the new wembley? thats impressive. i went to the friendly match against ghana and the euros qualifier against i think switzerland a while back. a few days after that match i was at a newcastle game i think agaisnt wolves. i sat there thinking bloody hell st james park is tinyyyyyyy compared to wembley.

only other stadiums i went to in london were craven cottage and loftus road. ended up with tops from both though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:13 pm 

fin wrote:

have you ever been to the new wembley?

only other stadiums i went to in london were craven cottage and loftus road. ended up with tops from both though.

I went to the old one a few times, mostly to watch Spurs winning cups, (not been to the new one). :mrgreen:

I went to Craven Cottage once in the late 60s, with a mate (who lived in Parsons Green not far away), it was so different to going to White Hart Lane.

To go to Spurs you left home about 1.00pm and were probably queuing to get in by 1.30, capacity was over 60,000 in those days.

Going to Fulham, we were still in my mates house at 2.45 - we walked to the ground and walked straight in - everyone was sitting down on the terraces - I thought "this is gonna be good, I'll get to see a footie match sitting down" - when the whistle went for kick off, everyone stood up!

It wasn't worth standing up for - a 0-0 draw with Bury iirc.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:51 pm 

we didnt see any matches at fulham or qpr though. my mate just stopped by so we could get a look at the stadiums. the michael jackson statue was pretty rediculous like.

i have heard stories of roker park from my granpda back in the day at roker park of 70,000 attendances. thatd be a little bit busy like.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:40 pm 

Finalyyyyyy a win. The roof nearly came off the pub I watched it in. Injury time winners can't be good for ya health like

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:05 pm 

fin wrote:
Finalyyyyyy a win. The roof nearly came off the pub I watched it in. Injury time winners.....

I didn't think Schoolboy teams played on Sunday ??

Verwood Handyman

If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk/

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 pm 

it was a horrendous match to watch. and still some of the mistakes are rediculous. one of the passages of play that ended in a newcastle player (de jong??? ) being offside was so infuritating everyone in the pub was like dont pass it to him dont pass it to him and the linesman was just waiting for him to touch it to be offside. how come they cant tell when they are playing the bloody game man....

mind it was a relief when remy put it away right at the death. lots of happy geordies jumpin about

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:12 pm 

today we stuff ull 4 - 1 away and our idiot manager tries to nut a oposition player.

so what else mad is he gonna do then. hes whacked a lino. called the other teams manager a fukcin old cnut and today tries his best to nut the other teams player after getting in his way when the lad was running towards him. loose cannon is mr pardew.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:25 pm 

Pardew is a "Nutter".. :wink:

Verwood Handyman

If you feel you have benefited from the Free advice given on the Forum, Please consider making a donation to UHM's Nominated charity, read all about it and donate here :

http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:32 pm 

just a tad. the media want him out of a job i think now the way they all are goin on. partly a mess caused by nufc banning every publication that prints a story they dont like lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 pm 

I played Saturday football and if anybody tried a half hearted attempt at a heidbutt like pardew did he be put on his behind toot sweet. It was embarrassing to watch,modern day footballers are fairies!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:35 pm 

wine~o wrote:
Pardew is a "Nutter".. :wink:

It's OK, the FA's got it covered. :wink:

http://newsthump.com/2014/03/06/newcast ... pposition/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]