DIY Forum

 

Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

 

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

 

 

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:43 pm
Visit Hilti


Time zone: Europe/London




 

 


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:19 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:39 pm
Posts: 137
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 0 times
Hello, I ordered a white gloss kitchen, however the wall and base end panels did not have the same finish as the doors.
I'm sure the end panels should be like the doors. So basically the same material and finish.
I'm not happy with the ones they gave me.
I assumed they would have been the same as the doors but this wasn't the case.
I wasn't told otherwise by the kitchen company either neither did I query it initially.


Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Google+
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:26 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 3202
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 700 times
Usually this is an extra order item, you only order matching side panels for the areas that will be seen.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:58 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:13 pm
Posts: 168
Location: London
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Yes the end panels should be the same colour and finish as the doors. They should match.
If they aren't already fitted I'd send them back.



For this message the author Maz123 has received gratitude : manny
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:39 pm
Posts: 137
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 0 times
Rorschach wrote:
Usually this is an extra order item, you only order matching side panels for the areas that will be seen.


Yes that's correct. The end panels were extra items that were included with my kitchen. And priced in accordingly.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:26 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:39 pm
Posts: 137
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 0 times
Maz123 wrote:
Yes the end panels should be the same colour and finish as the doors. They should match.
If they aren't already fitted I'd send them back.


I rang the kitchen company today and explained the panels were not what I expected. So I will be returning them.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:31 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:35 pm
Posts: 3202
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 700 times
manny wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Usually this is an extra order item, you only order matching side panels for the areas that will be seen.


Yes that's correct. The end panels were extra items that were included with my kitchen. And priced in accordingly.



Oh I'm sorry, I mis-read your original post, I thought they weren't ordered.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:20 pm 
Offline
Senior Member

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:39 pm
Posts: 137
Has thanked: 61 times
Been thanked: 0 times
Rorschach wrote:
manny wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
Usually this is an extra order item, you only order matching side panels for the areas that will be seen.


Yes that's correct. The end panels were extra items that were included with my kitchen. And priced in accordingly.



Oh I'm sorry, I mis-read your original post, I thought they weren't ordered.


No worries.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

 

 




Similar topics
   

Time zone: Europe/London


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Visit Solent plastics


 

 

 

News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
ultimatehandyman privacy policy

Contact

 

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO