DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:52 am
Visit Thermo worx

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:48 am 
Site Admin

tomplum wrote:
whoops, the auto editor blanked the name, I respect the reason why, but I think in this instance the site should get a mention, :thumbright:
I leave it your hands .

I have removed them from the word censor.

They were originally banned for breaking the rules, but it could of been an SEO company working on their behalf and so I have removed them from the censor. I have actually bought a couple of things from them in the past and they were good to deal with ;-)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Google+

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:42 pm 
Site Admin

tomplum wrote:
how kind some folks are, here's a recent reply on my channel

WayneBurgess1 has made a comment on donna's house of dreams http://www.donnasdreamhouse.co.uk/:

Thank you to The guys at Mr Toolstop who are very kindly sending a donation to this great charity after I wrote a review for them on some tools I bought.
Great lads and a very friendly company.They did not ask for any publicity but just wanted to say thanks. :)
To reply to this comment, click here.

To see all comments on this video, click here.

Thanks to Wayne and Tom for getting the extra donation :thumbright:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:08 pm 

gasspark wrote:
Well, one very proud UHM member here, thanks to Tom, chez and all UHM members for making a difference.
I lost my son Karl to Acute myeloid leukaemia, on the 8th of February this Year and can’t explain the difference these places make. Not just the rest and little ease they gave to my son but they look after everyone that is affected by the disease. Even after my son passed the family has been booked in for a 10 day break this summer that’s 8 members in all. My son suffered for 15 very painful months, these breaks make a HUGE difference. On one of his breaks he popped the question and became engaged to a very beautiful young lady, they had been together for 4 years, they started as young sweethearts, they helped make this happen and he battled on for 6 more months but with that little bit of extra joy in his heart.

Rest in Pease son. Karl Hammond 08-03-1990 to 08-02-2012

So again thanks from someone who has been on the other end of a donation :thank_you:

Please donate

Respect

John

My heart goes out to you & your family John, as someone that has two sons around Karl's age, I can understand only a little of what you are feeling, your loss must be a hellish pain. Please take care & be assured Donna's Dream House has not gone off my radar. As a UHM member I'd like to help in any way I can.

donnas-dream-house-charity-t52110.html
Gas Safe RGI
Scottish, British & Proud.
I'm not or never claimed to be Chris Williams.

For this message the author Dickie has received thanks - 2: gasspark, ultimatehandyman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 pm 

I am a bit confused about donating. Can somebody put the link that takes me directly to where I can donate?
I am sure the link is somewhere here already but there are loads of messages to sift through.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:55 pm 

Try the first post Fred :mrgreen: :thumbright:

or click the link at the bottom of this post.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4