DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:37 am
Visit Thermo worx

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:24 pm 

:huray: :huray: :huray:

we are back where we belong. The premier league season is soon to kick off. im super excited as to what happens this season. we really do need to sort our squad out like. but im hopeful. i dont think it will be as bad as some have made out. they have some decent players. fingers crossed we get a decent mid table finish. anything above 13th will be good.

of vital importance is keeping rafa at sjp :huray: :huray: :huray:

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Google+
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:51 am 

I see we pumped your enemy on Saturday. Jeez I thought our B team was playing school kids. SAFC are absolutely shite just now.

Did you see Gibson slagging off his team mates?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:52 am 

hmmmm.... if the Toon stick to form they'll lose the first six games on the trot and start the usual media speculation on league survival well before the end of the year :lol: I admire your confidence and enthusiasm fin :wink:

But keeping Rafa at Sarah Jessica Parker?? I didn't know he was a jockey...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:32 pm 

no man were gonna be geet good this season rafa in charge and all that. super excited to get the season underway now.

haha aye the mackems got their arses handed to them off celtic like. though there was loads of trouble in sunderland caused by a bunch of dickheads like. my mate wasnt very happy as it was all kicking off outside his shop.

there was a load of them in the westoe on saturday night when the band was on. they started singing celtic songs and waving their scarves about. then one of the barmaids told them to shut up... and they did :lol: :lol:

there seems to have been a bit bother with what that darren gibson had to say too. i wouldnt be surprised of the mackems gan down again this season. there is some serious problems at that football club and it is a shame coz there wont be the craic between all the fans for a while it seems. their squad is propper rotten to the core like. loads of freeloading arseholes in that squad that wouldnt get a game with us on a tuesday night as it stands

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:48 pm 

It's going to be an unlucky 13th of August for you fin. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:03 am 

im saying nowt. we shall see.

will your lot have chased shitssoko by then? i hope he sticks about with you lot for long enough to play at our place like. love to hear the boo's that sniveling little sh*t bag will get.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:06 am 

see that lomana lua lua has been training with south shields. i wonder if he will be offered a contract. he played for newcastle a good few years ago.

south shields look likely to have yet another interesting season. if it ends at wembley stadium again it would be absolutely fantastic however the step up in standard will probably be too much to overcome

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:02 am 

fin wrote:
im saying nowt. we shall see.

will your lot have chased shitssoko by then? i hope he sticks about with you lot for long enough to play at our place like. love to hear the boo's that sniveling little sh*t bag will get.

I read somewhere quite recently (BBC sport website probably) that Poccetino had said Sissoko still figured in his plans: I've been underwhelmed so far with what I've seen, just the odd little flash of some skill/usefulness, but not much more than that. There are better and more consistent players out there.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:00 am 

haha funny that. youd think the way the london based media portray newcastle united and its fans as daft for wanting a decent team and all that. a team that actually tries. a team that shitssoko played in for what 3 or so years? when every newcastle fan new full well that he was totallly inconsistent. very underwhelming. the odd flash of skill. the extremely rare goals. the many many many games where he was completely and totally anonymous. the fact that in the season we got relelgated he scored one goal i think it was and his assist count wasnt much better. dare i mention the games against sunderland where the newcastle team containing sissoko got completely torn apart. torn apart by a team that should have been relegated in each of the previous 4 seasons. torn apart because of the feeble showings of players like sissoko.

the man is an absolute Fuc$ing disgrace and its an absolute pleaasure to see him failing at what he thought he was and what he thought he deserved.

:lol: :lol:

fingers crossed our days of having losers like him at newcastle united are in the past.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:01 am 

suuuuper excited for the seasons start tomorra with the forces of darkness vs derby county :huray: :huray: :huray: :huray:

we can but hope for a derby victory. the mackems look to be abject no hopers for the championship that they seemed to be experts with at the start of last season when the toon were gonna struggle so much coz they wernt used to it. funny that.... wonder which team are the current championship champions :huray: :huray: :huray:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:48 am 

fin wrote:

the man is an absolute Fuc$ing disgrace and its an absolute pleaasure to see him failing at what he thought he was and what he thought he deserved.

*Red Button* this morning says:- "Sissoko in talks with Trabzonspor about a loan move"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:06 pm 

hes probably shitting himself incase he gets a starting spot at sjp next weekend. id love to hear what reception the fraud would get. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:09 pm 

i must admit its wonderful to see after he attempted to court real :lol: madrid :lol: and his beautiful :lol: arsenal :lol:

really good way to endear yourself to the fans of the team paying your wages.

it was clear for all to see that he was nowhere near as good as he beleives he is. surely if your a good player you stand out in a team not dissapear and do f*ck all. i remember one game he had the chance to knock a cross in. then tried to dribble it and ran off the pitch. rubbish :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:59 am 

the forces did alreet last night against derby. not sure about their keeper though :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:11 pm 

final pre season friendly for the toon tomorra and then the propper action is set to start :huray: :huray: :huray: :hello2: