DIY Forum

Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate Handyman Ultimate HandymanUltimate Handyman on Pinterest

DIY Forum/Home improvement advice forum

A-Z CONTENTS | DISCLAIMER | DIY VIDEO | HOME | SAFETY FIRST | FORUM RULES

It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:34 pm
Visit Thermo worx

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: 6G Internet
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:47 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks moderator 2 :thumbright:

I'm happy for 6Ginternet to post a link to the page with the prices on as I am considering trying out this service :thumbright:

I actually know quite a few people in the area that get really bad download speeds at the moment, so I am sure they will be interested too :wink:

My broadband is fast enough to stream YouTube to two devices such as the TV and the computer and it is extremely reliable.

Exactly how reliable is the 6G internet ?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on DeliciousShare on Google+
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:58 am 
Newly registered Member

Hi,

Thanks for the great response, I didnt mean to cause any issues just wanted to make sure we can put our case forward, as this is a great product if "broadband" is your life!

If you go to our website (Google 6G or 6G internet) and see the testimonials section you can see "actual" real-life reviews (including pictures of the customers) and not fake ones like other ISP's do. (again I can send a link if needed)

Our technology is not affected by any type of weather condition, our band / frequencies are very strong.

We are sponsoring a UK online gaming clan and they use 6G as their broadband provider and they need 100% online reliability - they recently posted on the 6G twitter page about how happy they are (again I can send a link if needed). Good upload speeds virtually guarantee when you play online games (COD, FIFA) you HOST the game and thus have a slight advantage over the peers connecting to you. We are also having great success with people who make money uploading YouTube (let's play) videos and live streamers using twitch. tv as our upload speeds beat any other provider.

All I require is a 6 digit postcode (maybe house number and street name to get more accurate idea of maximum download and upload speed) and our 6G installation team use Google Maps to do a site survey and check the line of sight from one of out master transmitters.

Regards

Steven

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:56 am 
Newly registered Member

@ultimatehandyman I have sent multiple private messages and I am not sure your are receiving them? but YES we can cover your area just need a contact number so an UK agent can have a quick chat with your about options.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:00 am 
Troll Headbutter

hi 6G,

What is pricing?

Is there installation cost (fixed price or varied?)
What is monthly cost / contract length?

Is there a price page?

Also, if speeds don't match estimates - what are exit options for contract?

BG

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:28 am 
Newly registered Member

Hi,

We have a new offer of upto 100Mb from £17.99 (depends on line of site, subject to site survey)

Installation fees are flexible, but start from £49 - £99 depending on contract length.

Contract lengths from 12 months, the longer the contract the cheaper the installation fee.

New Landing Page for this deal is our full website name followed by /lpoffer

We haven't had any cases where speeds have not met estimates, so I will have to check on that for you.

If you buy a 30Mb package, then you get 99% of always that speed unlike other providers who abuse the "up to" clause.

One of the best features of 6G is our upload speeds we can go from 1Mb to 30Mb (even higher if needed), great for online gaming (better chance of HOSTING a game and thus gain advantage), youtube uploads, twitch etc.

We have a house demo in Blackburn, Merchant Keys which has a house on 97Mb down and 60Mb upload, which shows off Netflix HD / Xbox online gaming etc - if you want to check I will find date of when its open to public.

Twitter - 6ginternet - there are examples of speedtest results
Facebook - 6ginternet - new offer of £17.99 (70 likes and 30 shares)

Hope this helps.

Steven

Time zone: Europe/London [ DST ]